Herbies Spices Recipes
Australian blend, Aussie Fish Seasoning, is the perfect accompaniment to seafood, and is safe even for those people who say they don't like anything spicy. The mellow base of ground coriander seed gently supports the native flavours so that fish is delicious without overt spiciness.
6-8 Tasmanian scallops
1 tablespoon Herbie’s Spices Aussie fish seasoning
1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
1 tablespoon green olives, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh dill tips
handful of mixed leaves
white wine vinegar and lemon juice, to serve
1 tablespoon flaked almonds, to serve
- Coat the seafood in Aussie fish seasoning.
- Cook in a hot pan or grill for 2 minutes each side (or until just cooked through) and set aside.
- Meanwhile, boil asparagus until just tender, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Mix asparagus, olives, dill tips and mixed leaves in a large bowl and dress with white wine vinegar and lemon juice.
- Toss the scallops and prawns gently into the salad.
- Serve with a sprinkle of flaked almonds.